Read the following sentences and choose the best answer according the antonym (in capital letter).
1. Today is a WARM day, said Karoline to Peter.
Hot, Cool, Shine, Heat
2. He is a STRONG man.
Weak, Sturdy, Powerful, Happy
3. We are going to talk with our ENEMIES.
Lost, Neighbors, Friends, Rivals
4. Mr. Brown always makes EASY tests.
Soft, Hard, Strong, Weak
5. His garden is very LARGE.
Small, Enormous, Big, Huge
6. OPEN the door, please!
Close, Huge, Free, Soak
7. In the trial the judge declared this person GUILTY of all the facts.
Easy, Rival, Innocent, Simple
8. The International Organizations are going to be in a TEMPORARY way in the country.
Permanent, Guess, Complicated, Soak
9. How POVERTY is defined?
Wealthy, Guilty, Cold, Idle
10. How you are going to JOIN these wires?, Said Ana to Pedro.
Paste, Separate, Unite, Gather
11. He is HAPPY of being here.
First, Jolly, Unhappy, Exited
12. My MOTHER is living in Guanacaste.
Small, Father, Love, Guilty
Dacă vrei, poţi descărca o Lecţie Demonstrativă Gratuită şi răsfoi online aceste cursuri.
Descărcând o Lecţie Demonstrativă Gratuită eşti înscris automat în promoţia curentă şi poţi câştiga un smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7.